Sunday, June 5, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to my "other" blog!  The focus here is specifically on health and fitness as part of personal style.  

It's not about fitting into that size 0 or 2- it's about being healthy overall as well as looking and feeling your best, no matter your size or age.  

For the next few weeks, I'm going to get a little self-indulgent while I focus on my journey getting back to good health.   I need the accountability and hopefully I may inspire others to join me.  

My goal for now will be daily posts of my fitness activities and nutrition, along with even including my weight, measurements and  other "metrics". Eek Ghads!  Yes! I really am going to share THAT much!  I'll even be including pics!  YES, I DO need THAT kind of accountability!  

For a little "background" on my "why", I invite you to read my latest post on my "main" blog: http://theprimadonnaprincess.blogspot.com/2016/06/this-is-it-it-stops-now.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment