Monday, June 6, 2016

3 Day Refresh® Day 1 recap


Being a rainy Sunday, I got a bit of a late start.  I did have black coffee as I had not "weened" myself in the days leading up to my start.  Plus, it was a rainy Sunday and one of my favorite parts of Sunday (or any day ;-)) is lounging in bed with my first cup.  Anyway, enough about coffee! 

Because of my late, lazy morning, I had a bit of trouble fitting in all the meals and snacks and drinks at the appropriate times, which lead to me feeling especially full, which I guess is a good thing!  

Lunch
Breakfast was one of my fav BeachBody® combos-strawberry Shakeology® with my morning 3 Day Refresh® fruit portion of frozen blueberries blended in.  

Lunch was an amazing salad with romaine and strawberries.   I tossed the lettuce in the "healthy fat" portion of olive oil along with red wine vinegar, a little water, basil and few other spices and herbs from the "Guilt-Free Flavorings" section of the plan. I opted to toss the lettuce rather than pour/drizzle the dressing on as 3 cups of lettuce to 1 tsp of olive oil, even when mixed with other ingredients, is not much. It coated the lettuce very  nicely. 

Dinner
Afternoon snack was celery with mashed avocado that I seasoned to be much more like my beloved guacamole. 

Dinner was the fabulous dinner recipe of "Roasted Asparagus with Almonds" with a cup of veggie broth seasoned with basil and parsley. 

Overall, 1 day in, it is not difficult to follow and so far, I am not feeling deprived as I am very motivated, plus the portions are fairly ample--The meal plans are not much different from what and how I usually eat, with the exception of not adding lean proteins to my meals as well as the regimented meal and snack spacing through the day.  

Now for the starting "stats" and "before" pic (here is where it gets real!):
Weight: 136.6
Body Fat: 29.1
Body Water: 51.7
Bone Density: 5.3
BMI: 25.1
Measurements:
Waist: 33
Hips: 38.5
Chest: 36
Right Arm: 11
Left Arm: 11
Right Thigh: 21
Left Thigh: 21

Please check out the latest post on my "main blog" if you are interested in learning more about my "why"!  

http://theprimadonnaprincess.blogspot.com/2016/06/this-is-it-it-stops-now.html

No comments:

Post a Comment